|Rated short circuit breaking current (kA)||up to 31.5kA|
|Rated internal arc current (kA)||25kA & 31.5kA|
|Power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||28kV (for 1 minute) / 38kV (for 1 minute)|
|Lightning Impulse voltage (kV peak)||75kV / 95kV|
|Degree of protection for enclosure||IP4X (Indoor)|
|Maximum design ambient temperature (ºC)||50ºC|
|Design ambient temperature||Up to 55ºC|
|Rated current ratings are at an ambient of 40ºC|
- Solution for primary and secondary distribution up to 24kV
- Indoor type air insulated switchgear having sheet metal enclosure with compartmental design.
- Main switching devices are draw-out type Vacuum or SF6 Circuit Breakers as per client requirement
- Designed as per IEC 62271-200 and service continuity & partition category LSC2B/PM as per IEC.
- Internal Arc design and protection classification – ALFR as per IEC
- Compatibility with latest measuring & protection equipment including advance numerical relays.
- Engineered as per specific application, requirement of market segments and clients.
- Draw-out & Fixed (RMU) type alternatives
- The switchgear is extensible type
Operation & maintenance interlocks provided for:
- Circuit breaker door with test / service position of switching device
- Earth switch operation with test / service position of switching device
- Secondary plug with test / service position of switching device
- Emergency trip facility
- Special interlocks as per application & client requirement
Switchgear enclosures are self supporting type and are made of 2mm sheet steel. Load bearing members are of 2.5/3mm sheets. Fabrication of sheet components is done using CNC & NC machines.
Fabricated components are powder coated or zinc plated for surface protection. The freestanding functional units are extensible type.
Power components like circuit breakers, current transformers, busbars are installed in separate compartment providing service continuity class LSC2B as per IEC 62271-200. Metallic partitions are provided to segregate these compartments. Busbar, Circuit breaker and Cable termination compartment are designed for internal arc protection.
Protection & Control:
LV control and protection apparatus is mounted in separate compartment installed on front side of the switchgear panel. The Switchgears offered are compatible with modern relays and monitoring equipment